Amministratore
Amministratore
Reazioni:
Stato: Non connesso
Great Britain

New prices and items in the cash shop and hunting mission shop

Messaggio da Gladio »

ENG
We updated the prices of various Ores in our Cash Shop, in the "Other" tab adding also the single pieces along with the discounted bulks. Same happened to the Daily Hunting Mission shop, along with the other existing rewards.
The existing price was mainly reduced to 1/5 of the original price make them much more affordable.
Please keep in mind that those prices could be subject to other minor review in the future, based on the server economy.

ITA
Abbiamo aggiornato i prezzi delle Ores nel Cash Shop, nel tab "Other", aggiungendo anche i singoli pezzi insieme ai pacchetti scontati. Stessa cosa e' successa agli oggetti nel Daily Hunting Mission shop.
I prezzi attuali sono ora equivalenti a 1/5 di quelli precedenti, rendendo gli oggetti molto piu' economici.
Tenete presenti che questi prezzi protrebbero variare leggermente in futuro, in base all economia generale del server.

ITA: Se vuoi supportare il nostro server scrivi una recensione su RateMyServer.net e te ne saremo immensamente grati. ;)
ENG: If you want to support our server write a review on RateMyServer.net and we will be immensely grateful. ;)
Rispondi

Torna a “Aggiornamenti”