In questo elenco vengono omesse le note tecniche relativi agli aggiornamenti lato server e di non interesse per i giocatori.
- Fix Typo in Cleans up Summoner dual-cast attacks commit (Map Crash Issue): Fixes a typo in Professor’s Dual Casting check.
- Fixed a few bugs in custom WoE controller: Fixed hardcoded castle count Adjusted to new header format and added changelog Fixed rewards for multiple characters in a guild.
- Fix missing check element for non-damage skill: Resolves an issue with an element resistance check.
- Cleans up Summoner dual-cast attacks: Cleans up Summoner dual-cast attacks Bite, Silvervine Stem Spear, Scar of Tarou, and Picky Peck so that they behave like Professor's Double Casting. Adjusts success formula.
- Adds reload attendance database atcommand: Adds an atcommand option for reloading the attendance database. Adds missing headers for attendance database. Adds missing reload options in the atcommand configuration.
- Battleground Queue fixes: Initialize all battleground queues at startup to reduce overhead of creation/deletion during live server. Removes lots of duplicate code between team checks. Adds missing checks for script commands bg_leave and bg_desert to only warp players out using the Battleground Queue System. Adds documentation for script commands bg_leave and bg_desert to state players will be warped out after when using the Battleground Queue System. Optimizes join logic to add new players to the end of the queue rather than the front. Cleans up the client messages so certain responses are cleared when they need to be.
- Updated Central Laboratory instance to match official script: Corrected the timer to display the effects Corrected the mvp spawn rate
- Removes leftover Magic Mushroom database: Removes leftover database from YAML conversion.