Amministratore
Amministratore
Reazioni:
Stato: Non connesso
Italy

Start of Weekly Events

Messaggio da Devil »

Immagine
ENG: We are pleased to begin the start of a new series of scheduled weekly events that will start tomorrow and Sunday to test them on the field with you.
The winners of the individual events (in some events also the participants) will receive via mail the prizes to be won and some " Event Tickets" that can be combined and used for the purchase of many types of items at the "Event NPCs" south-east of the main square of Prontera. Also in this position you will also find the "Event Information" sign that will give you details of the events calendar and the winners of weekly events.
If all goes well, these and other events will be repeated regularly according to a weekly calendar yet to be defined well, but for now the events scheduled are as follows:
Every Saturday:
  • 4.30pm - Find The Mushroom
  • 9.30pm - Find The Baphomet
Every Sunday:
  • 4.30pm - Find The Poring
  • 9.30pm - Zombie Survival
In addition, we remind you to log in at least 5 minutes before the event to be able to register in time, as soon as it is announced globally in play the imminent start.
Good luck and have fun at all.

ITA: Siamo lieti di cominicarvi l'inizio di una nuova serie di eventi settimanali programmati che inizieranno già da domani e domenica per testarli sul campo insieme a voi.
I vincitori dei singoli eventi (in alcuni eventi anche i partecipanti) riceveranno via posta i premi in palio ed alcuni " Event Tickets" cumulabili ed utilizzabili per l'acquisto di molti tipi di items presso gli "Event NPC" a sud-est della piazza principale di Prontera. Sempre in questa posizione troverete anche il cartello "Event Information" che vi darà in dettaglio il calendario eventi e la classifica dei vincitori degli eventi settimanali.
Se tutto andrà bene, questi ed altri eventi saranno ripetuti regolarmente secondo un calendario settimanale ancora da definire bene, ma per il momento gli eventi in programma sono i seguenti:
Ogni Sabato:
  • 16:30 - Find The Mushroom
  • 21:30 - Find The Baphomet
Ogni Domenica:
  • 16:30 - Find The Poring
  • 21:30 - Zombie Survival
Inoltre vi ricordiamo di loggare almeno 5 minuti prima dell'evento per potervi iscrivere in tempo, non appena verrà annunciato globalmente in gioco l'inizio imminente.
Buona fortuna e buon divertimento a tutti.

ITA: Se vuoi supportare il nostro server scrivi una recensione su RateMyServer.net e te ne saremo immensamente grati.
ENG: If you want to support our server write a review on RateMyServer.net and we will be immensely grateful.
Rispondi

Torna a “Eventi”